ADENTIS joins the Portuguese Charter for Diversity
ADENTIS took another step in its policy of promoting Diversity & Inclusion by joining the Portuguese Charter for Diversity – an initiative of the Portuguese Association for Diversity and Inclusion (APPDI) –becoming one of its signatories. The document consists of specific measures to promote a more comprehensive work environment that respects the different characteristics of its employees, promoting equal treatment and opportunities. With this behavior, stereotypes and discrimination are fought and a culture of inclusion based on respect for human beings is fostered. ADENTIS, together with the other signatory organizations, is committed to:
- Assuming, at the top management and other hierarchical levels of the organization, the creation of conditions for the understanding, respect and promotion of Diversity by all people;
- Promote people management practices that support the principles of Diversity and inclusion with a special focus on equal treatment and opportunities in the recruitment and selection process, training and professional development, assessment, career progression and remuneration;
- Promote Diversity as a source of development and learning beyond economic growth, but also as a means to achieve a more satisfying intellectual, emotional, moral and spiritual existence;
- To favor the creation of work teams based on the principles and values of this letter, valuing the distinctive characteristics and merit of each person;
- Promote and respect Diversity through methodologies, management tools and conditions, including working time, that encourage people's development, according to their needs and characteristics;
- Ensure that the communication of the Charter and activities related to it is made for employees, customers, suppliers, partners and society in general in order to enhance the involvement and commitment to its principles;
- Promote opportunities for reflection, learning and development of practices that promote Diversity, whether internally or through sharing between the various signatory organizations or at public moments;
- Analyzing, evaluating, and sharing the activities developed and the results achieved within the scope of this Charter, promoting their dissemination, and contributing to their strengthening at national and international level.
The signing of the Portuguese Charter for Diversity is inline with other ADENTIS initiatives related to the topic, such as opinion articles for the media and episodes of #ADN4Sharingknowledge. Recently, the company also joined MoOngy's Corporate Social Responsibility program.
Share this page
Read other articles
Read this article
70% of IT projects fail: what to do not to integrate this statistic
Why do projects fail?
Read this article
Adentis invests in closed design and training units
ADENTIS has renewed its areas of activity in order to consolidate its position in the Innovation and Technology market.